Adding the sub-users to your TestGrid account
Step 1: Log in to the TestGrid Platform using valid credentials.
- Go to the admin panel after logging in with valid credentials to the TestGrid Platform.
- When you click “Admin,” a window with the admin panel will appear.
Once you reach the Admin panel screen.
Step 2: On the panel’s left-side option, select ‘Users’.
Step 3: Select the “+” at the top of the right-side panel by clicking.
Step 4: The Create User screen will appear after clicking the Plus icon.
- Complete the field with all the necessary information.
- Only “Platform Usage Type” and “Status” remain as they are.
- Than a User Successfully Created popup will appear on the screen
Step 5: Click the user icon on the panel’s left side to access the user list once you have finished creating users. confirming recently added users.
- Select the device-specific icon in the user’s action by clicking it.
Step 6: Assign devices to subusers.
- The assign devices window will appear when you click on the assign device icon.
- The assigned device will successfully appear at the top right of the popup screen after you click the checkbox on the assigned device screen.
After adding devices, you can sign into a sub-user account and go back to the device cloud screen to verify the devices.